1099-Front End Developer (1156) (Remote) | Annapolis Junction, 20701, Annapolis Junction, Annapolis Junction, MD, US
- Determining the structure of existing front end and design and update.
- Ensuring user experience and ease of navigation.
- Focus on features to enhance the user experience.
- Balance function/ease of maintenance and aesthetic design.
- Ensuring web design is optimized for containerization (Docker).
- Documenting reusable code for future use.
- Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
- Daily reporting of code, adherence to style guides, completion of tickets to address all new features, enhancements, bug fixes.
Qualifications/skills contractor must have:
- Understanding of key design principles.
- Understanding of server-side CSS.
- Experience and access to graphic design applications such as Adobe Illustrator.
- Knowledge of MongoDB and Neo4J.
- Experience with adaptive design.
- Experience using GitHub.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Existing application is containerized in Docker using Docker Compose and Docker files. It is written in REACT.js and interacts with data through Apache NiFi, MongoDB and Neo4j. Potential contractors will be required to provide Zapata with live examples (screen shots will not be acceptable) of your work in REACT.JS to be fully considered for this contracted position.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is contract work (1099) for estimated 90 days.