At Zapata Technology, helping you achieve success is our mission. That is why we are proud to announce that the CMMI Institute has appraised us at a CMMI maturity level 3.
What is CMMI?
CMMI stands for “Capability Maturity Model Integration” and is a process definition, assessment, and improvement approach that provides organizations with the essential elements of effective processes that improve their efficiency and performance. Our appraisal focused on our software development (DEV) processes.
What is Maturity Level 3?
- Our organization’s processes are well-defined and communicated and they are described in standards, procedures, policies, and methods.
- We continually assess, annually audit, and consistently improve our processes at both the organizational and project levels to more efficiently and effectively address our customers’ needs.
What our CMMI maturity level rating means for you:
- Our work and processes have received the highest form of third-party validation.
- We manage projects with an established set of practices.
- We’re dedicated to continuous improvement and producing great work that makes a difference.
We look forward to putting our proven dedication to excellence to work for you!
Lead Appraiser Name: Leigh (formerly Laura Caldwell) Riley
Lead Appraiser Contact Info: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sponsor Names: Timothy Tierney
Partner Name: Acme Process Group
OU Scope and Level: Programs-CMMI DEV V1.3-ML3
Appraisal Validity: 2019/04/26 – 2022/04/26