ACAT System Testing Specialist 1263 | Augusta, 30901, Augusta, Georgia, US
- Provide ad hoc consultation to the customer regarding testing, Section 508 integration, policies, procedures, and IT testing tools.
- In addition to consulting the customer, will be expected to support the complete acquisition life cycle, have experience performing Operational Testing on Enterprise Business Systems that operate on Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Commercial off the Shelf Software (COTS) and Government Off the Shelf Software (GOTS) (SAP, Worksoft Certify, Oracle, and PeopleSoft).
- Support enterprise testing for Portfolio and Program/Project Managers, the Systems Engineer Group and other contractor support in meeting the Defense Acquisition Guidebook’s Systems Engineering Technical and Technical Management processes, to include, but not limited to, the following activities:
- Software and Technical Planning
- Software Testing and Technical Assessment
- Configuration Management related to the Testing process
- Requirements Management
- Assistive Technologies (AT) Compliancy and Testing Support
Qualifications and Skills include:
- Experience working with ACAT I & III Programs
- Experience in computer software development
- Experience in system testing
- Experience with user acceptance testing, performance testing, functional testing, regression testing, integration testing, stress testing, and Section 508 testing
- Must be capable of designing and executing IT software tests and evaluating results to ensure compliance with applicable regulations
- Must be well versed in Java, SQL, HTML
- Must be able to prepare test scripts and all required test documentation
- Must be able to design and prepare all needed test data
- Relevant certification from a nationally recognized technical authority
- Acquisition Category (ACAT) I and III programs and systems
- DOD Acquisition Life Cycle
- Systems and Applications Testing
- Webpage Testing
- Automated Testing Software (Worksoft Certify, etc.)
- Dragon Naturally Speaking
- Job Access with Speech (JAWS)
- Voluntary Product Accessibility Template (VPAT)
- DISA Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs)
- Test and Evaluation Master Plan (TEMP)
- Large database testing experience
- Five (5) years relevant experience
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
Requires a Public Trust. Must possess IT-II security clearance or have a current National Agency Check with Local Agency Check and Credit Check (NACLC).
Employment is contingent on having or obtaining the required active security clearance or successfully passing the required background check, as well as other factors, including, but not limited to, drug screens.
Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Disabled/Veteran
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Zapata Technology, Inc. provides reasonable accommodation to applicants who are veterans or who have disabilities and are unable to fully use our company application system. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, please notify Christina Hall, EEO Coordinator at ChristinaHall@ZapataTechnology.com