Access Control Specialist (1155) | San Diego, 92140, San Diego, CA, San Diego, CA, US
Zapata Technology, Inc. seeks a cleared person holding a SECRET clearance to become an Access Control Specialist in San Diego, CA. Check out the details below and our awesome benefits here.
- The Access Control Specialist performs security and access control of laboratory spaces to ensure only authorized personnel gain access to managed laboratory spaces, and that all visitors are recorded in the visitor’s logbook.
- Maintain and update logical network and hardware rack diagrams.
- Induct equipment into maintenance as required and track status from induction through completion of corrective action or replacement
- Manage CMR accounts for laboratory equipment and report CMR findings to include addition and removal of equipment to the Responsible Officer (RO).
- Coordinate with approximately nine Technical Support Officers (TSOs) to accurately and completely record, track, and update test and engineering events on the MCTSSA Knowledge Management Portal (KMP). Each TSO sponsors approximately three to five events, annually.
- In support of meetings, prepare and setup laboratory audio-visual equipment as needed for each TSO, and record meeting minutes in written form. Each TSO sponsors approximately five to seven meetings per month.
Five years of relevant experience is required. Three years of relevant experience is required if qualified applicant has a BS degree.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a regular full-time position.
*This position requires occasional lifting of up to 50 pounds.
Requires an active SECRET security clearance. Employment is contingent on having or obtaining the required active security clearance or successfully passing the required background check, as well as other factors including, but not limited to, drug screens.
Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Disabled/Veteran
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Zapata Technology, Inc. provides reasonable accommodation to applicants who are veterans or who have disabilities and are unable to fully use our company application system. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, please notify Christina Hall, EEO Coordinator.