Assessment and Authorization, IAT III Level 1268 | Aberdeen Proving Ground, 21005, Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD, US
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Serves as the on-site lead for the Assessment and Authorization team, responsible for the team tasking, deliverables, and managing project artifacts on Cross Domain Solution Suites (CDSS), Tactical Cloud, and On-Prem ISs.
- Perform all ISSO duties and responsibilities.
- Fully understand DISA Port Protocol, and Services Management (PPSM) requirement and able to obtain PPSM account for management of PPSM for supporting systems.
- Minimum of fifteen (15) years related cybersecurity experience.
- CASP+ CE, CCNP Security, CISA, CISSP (or Associate), GCED, or GCIH certification required.
- Experience as a technical SME, Information System Security Officer (ISSO) or Information Security System Engineer (ISSE) on Army Program Of Record (POR)/Quick Reaction Capability (QRC) products.
- Knowledge of CDS policies, rule sets, filters and data flow development.
- Experience in computer or information systems design/development and with information assurance and accreditation processes.
- Knowledge of computer networking concepts and protocols, and network security methodologies.
- Knowledge of cyber threats and vulnerabilities.
- Knowledge of cybersecurity principles.
- Knowledge of national and international laws, regulations, policies, and ethics as they relate to cybersecurity.
- Knowledge of risk management processes (e.g., methods for assessing and mitigating risk).
- Knowledge of specific operational impacts of cybersecurity lapses.
- Direct experience with providing expert support, analysis and research in Intelligence Community (IC) and DoD Risk Management Framework (RMF) requirements and processes to support the IC, DoD and Army RMF assessment and authorization processes
- Direct experience with implementation of DOD-I-8500, DOD-I-8510, ICD 503, NIST 800-53, CNSSI 1253, Army AR 25-2, and RMF security control requirements.
- Direct experience with latest IC and Army RMF requirement and processes.
- Direct experience with eMASS, XACTA, or other A&A repositories.
- Master’s degree and ten (10) years direct related experience
- Or bachelor’s degree and fifteen (15) years direct related experience
- Long periods of sitting, working at a desk, using office equipment.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
- Full time
- Must be willing to travel 25% or more.
Requires a Top Secret/SCI with CI Poly. Employment is contingent on having or obtaining the required active security clearance or successfully passing the required background check, as well as other factors, including, but not limited to, drug screens.
Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Disabled/Veteran
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Zapata Technology, Inc. provides reasonable accommodation to applicants who are veterans or who have disabilities and are unable to fully use our company application system. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, please notify Christina Hall, EEO Coordinator at ChristinaHall@ZapataTechnology.com