Information Technology | Annapolis Junction , MD , US
Zapata Technology is currently seeking a Business Process Engineer who will perform Business Process and Re-engineering (BPR) Analysis, Support and Transformation for Intelligence Community. This position is located in Annapolis Junction, MD. Check out the details below and our awesome benefits here.
- Support and assist in the modernization of Intelligence Community’s critical business back office systems via process changes that take advantage of COTS solutions best practices, ultimately leading to effective Business Transformation.
- Assess the current state, define future state, and conduct a gap analysis between the two.
- Define business intelligence solution options.
- Define implementation plan.
- Determine the effectiveness and enhance the current agency decision support process.
- Analyze new tools (and better use of existing agency tools) in order to gain the full potential of the strategic information contained within the data possessed by Intelligence Community and/or by DoD.
- Assist the Agency in analyzing what Business Intelligence Suite/framework/tool set should be adopted across the enterprise.
- Provide a recommended framework, way ahead and implementation support in order to successfully put into effect a governance body and agency-wide structure to facilitate decision making based upon a consistent means of performance measurement/assessment.
- Leverage business/analytical knowledge to participate in discussions with cross-functional teams to understand and collaborate on business objectives and influence solution strategies. The business problems analyzed are typically medium to large scale with impact to current and/or future business strategy.
- Develop strategy to integrate modeling and simulation capabilities.
- Apply innovative and scientific/quantitative analytical approaches to draw conclusions and make ‘insight to action’ recommendations to answer the business objectives and drive the appropriate change.
- Understand and adopt emerging technology that can affect the application of scientific methodologies and/or quantitative analytical approaches to problem resolutions.
- Deliver analysis/findings in a manner that conveys understanding, influences mid to upper level management, garners support for recommendations, drives business decisions, and influences business strategy.
Required Qualifications and Skills include:
- Experience with Security Governance & Regulatory Compliance Risk Management, Continuous Monitoring, Threat & Vulnerability Management, Mobility, IT Service Management, encryption, Cloud computing, cognitive computing, Virtualization Technology, Splunk and Network Security Architecture Design.
- 7+ years of Business Analyst or Process Engineering experience.
- Ability to demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate technical topics to management and non-technical audiences.
- Must possess DoD 8570 Compliance requirement of Security+ CE.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems or a related discipline and 7+ years of Business Analyst or Process Engineering or related experience required.
May require to work outside of normal business hours.
May require some travel.
Required active TS/SCI Clearance with Polygraph and SSBI within 5 years to be considered.
Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Disabled/Veteran
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Zapata Technology, Inc. provides reasonable accommodation to applicants who are veterans or who have disabilities and are unable to fully use our company application system. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, please notify Christina Hall, EEO Coordinator at EEO@ZapataTechnology.com