C4I Test Engineer (1255) | Oceanside, 92058, Oceanside, CA, US
Zapata Technology is seeking a person holding an active Secret clearance to become a Command, Control, Computer, and Intelligence (C4I) Test Engineer, at Camp Pendleton, CA. Check out the details below and our awesome benefits here.
Position contingent upon contract award.
Will directly support MCTSSA’s testing of the Advanced Reconnaissance Vehicle (ARV) program.
Required Qualifications and Skills include:
- Must have working knowledge and have provided technical support on Military Tactical Data Platforms.
- Must be able to perform technical and requirements analysis to determine system interoperability and testability on mobile tactical systems.
- Must have familiarity with generating test documentation including Test Plans, Test Reports, and Test Incident Reports (TIR).
- Must be able to develop test procedures for C4I systems to evaluate system functionality, performance, and interoperability in accordance with the ARV requirements.
- Must be able to design, setup, operate, maintain, and troubleshoot USMC C4I systems and associated Command Element Systems architectures that include, but not be limited to: Joint Tactical COP Workstation (JTCW), Tactical COP Server (TCS), Joint Battle Command-Platform (JBC-P); communicating via Variable Message Format (VMF) and Link-16.
- Must have familiarity with collecting, archiving, and organizing test data.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills include:
- Experience with tactical communications in a mobile environment while serving in the Marines is ideal.
- Five (5) or more years of experience with listed systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering from an accredited university, plus 5 years of relevant work experience.
- An additional 4 years may be substituted for a bachelor's degree.
Work primarily in a climate-controlled environment with minimal safety/health hazard potential. Sedentary, sitting, walking, occasional lifting (overhead waist level from floor), bending, frequent near vision use for reading and computer use, frequently fast paced environment.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
Full time position. Extended hours and weekends to support end-users and urgent requirements may be necessary and on an as-needed basis
Up to 10%
Requires an Active Secret clearance. Employment is contingent on having or obtaining the required active security clearance or successfully passing the required background check, as well as other factors, including, but not limited to, drug screens.
Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Disabled/Veteran
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.