CDSS Information Systems Security Engineer – SME 1273 | Aberdeen Proving Ground, 21005, Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD, US
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Implement NCDSMO (National Cross Domain Strategy & Management Office), TSABI (Top Secret SCI and Below Interoperability) and SABI (Secret and Below Interoperability) information assurance/cybersecurity requirements.
- Design enterprise and systems security throughout the development lifecycle; translate technology and environmental conditions into security designs and processes.
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert (SME) across all aspects of CDS design to include Data Owner Guides, rule sets, dataflows and filter development.
- Provide SME support for cross domain policy analysis, design, and implementation support to configure and validate CDS access and transfer capabilities integrated within the PM Family of Systems (FoS).
- Responsible for development, configuration control, deployment, and testing of CDSS Configurations.
- Engineer and deploy capabilities to provide new functionality, improve system performance/availability, and for generating efficiencies.
- Perform system design and architecture work to modernize CDS solutions.
- Works with the Assessment and Authorization (A&A) team.
- Support Assessment and Authorization activities.
- Provide Tier 3/4 support for deployed CDS technologies.
Qualifications and Skills include:
- CISSP-ISSAP, CISSP-ISSEP, or CCSP certified
- Experience with design, update, and manage a Cross Domain Solution (CDS) to support multiple Commercial Solutions for Classified (CSfC) connections and classification.
- Experience working hands-on in Linux based environments, troubleshooting on-site technical issues, using and configuring the CDS solutions.
- Knowledge of GOTS and COTS CDS technologies.
- Experience designing secure web service-based technologies such as XML, XSLTs, Schema Validation, SOAP, REST, and related messaging protocols.
- Experience in collaborating with multiple technical teams to drive solutions.
- Ability to clearly present technical approaches and findings.
- Ability to write and implement engineering plans within a project.
- Master’s degree and ten (10) years direct related experience
- Or bachelor’s degree and fifteen (15) years direct related experience
- Long periods of sitting, working at a desk, using office equipment.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
- Full time
- Must be willing to travel, as needed, up to 25%.
Requires a TS/SCI with CI poly. Employment is contingent on having or obtaining the required active security clearance or successfully passing the required background check, as well as other factors, including, but not limited to, drug screens.
Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Disabled/Veteran
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Zapata Technology, Inc. provides reasonable accommodation to applicants who are veterans or who have disabilities and are unable to fully use our company application system. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, please notify Christina Hall, EEO Coordinator at ChristinaHall@ZapataTechnology.com