Information Technology | Fort Hood , TX , US
Check out our awesome benefits here: https://www.zapatatechnology.com/careers/benefits/
The U.S. Army Coalition Interoperability Assurance and Validation (CIAV) Analyst is responsible for developing assessment plans designed to assess Army C2 systems amongst coalition partners. Ability to identify issues and address technical gaps Understand Doctrine, standards, operating concepts and processes, as well as strategic planning documents affecting coalition and other Unified Action Partner (UAP) operations. Analyst will provide support to the overall CIAV mission through understanding and operating ABCS systems which directly supports the Army Chief Information Officer (CIO/G6) mission for Coalition Interoperability.
• Provide detailed research, development and writing of the CIAV portion of briefs, reports, system analysis, event data product analysis, and event architecture planning and analysis in support of lab events and exercises.
• Provide subject matter expertise and recommendations to solve complex coalition interoperability challenges.
• Interpret interoperability schematics and diagrams of complex data flows and various compatibility formats.
• Design and build assessment USE cases that provide step by step instructions that help guide participating labs through assessment events.
• Coordinate and analyze courses of action with CIAV Team lead, other CIAV analysts and engineers.
• Ensure the systems meet proposed system interoperability according to DoD, North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) standardization agreements (STANAGs); and American, British, Canadian, Australian, and New Zealand Armies’ Program (ABCANZ) standards.
• Provide CIAV updates and briefings to visitors and leadership.
• Provide daily updates during execution of events and exercises.
• Operate Army or Joint Mission Command Information Systems.
• Ensure complete understanding and application of concepts, processes and procedures of various assessment-supporting documentation to include, but not limited to Version Description Documents, Standard Operating Procedures, 2525/APP6 Standards, Mission Profiles, and Mission Threads.
• Provide system SME operation and data capture during lab-based assessment events.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
• Experience developing and maintaining technical documentation.
• Experience providing over-the-shoulder training to soldiers during field exercises.
• Troubleshooting experience with C5ISR system related issues during testing and fielding activities and exercises.
• Experience providing operational expertise by performing analysis, evaluation, and conducting lab-based assessments.
• Experience troubleshooting and supporting various tactical and operational hardware and software supporting Army systems.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Effective time management skills.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
• Military experience is highly desirable. Completion of a U.S. Military Service Non-Commissioned Officer (NCO) or Senior NCO Academy Course and/or Officer Basic or Advanced Course is desirable.
• Experience in operating and/or working within the DoD C5ISR warfighting environment preferred.
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or a related technical discipline or combination of education, technical training, or work military experience is desired.
• Five years of experience. Two years of experience can be substituted by completion of a Master’s degree in a related field.
This position may require travel within Continental US (CONUS) and Outside CONUS (OCONUS).
Requires an Active Secret clearance.
Zapata Technology is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
AAP/EEO Employer: Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans