Cleared Talent Sourcing Specialist | Augusta, 30901, Remote, Augusta, Georgia, US
Zapata Technology is seeking a Cleared Talent Sourcing Specialist to provide part-time talent identification and sourcing support.
- The Cleared Talent Sourcing Specialist will be responsible for identifying (sourcing) and recruiting qualified candidates for full life cycle recruitment. This includes strategic sourcing, pre-screening, planning and communication with interviews and status of positions, and maintaining the talent pipeline and database.
- Talent focus is the security clearance professionals market with an emphasis on IT, DoD C4ISR Systems Maintenance (Technicians), as well as Systems Engineers, DBA's, Software Developers, and System Analysts. Other related positions will be sourced as needed.
- Use traditional and non-traditional resources to identify qualified candidates through job posting sites, referrals, networking and social media opportunities in order to develop a pipeline of available candidates.
- Ascertain the competence of the candidates against a job description.
- Screen and refer qualified applicants to HR and Recruiting Staff for interviewing by matching candidate education, experience and salary requirements with specific job requirements.
Required Qualifications and Skills include:
- Passion for recruiting and experience in pipeline building.
- Demonstrated online social media presence with network of candidates and the ability to continuously build your network.
- Ability to review job descriptions and correlate requirements to the diverse experience backgrounds of cleared candidates.
- Strong presence across social networks and ability to leverage your networks to source candidates.
- Demonstrated expertise in utilizing all functions of an Applicant Tracking Systems.
3 or more years of relevant experience in sourcing cleared candidates
Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Disabled/Veteran
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Zapata Technology, Inc. provides reasonable accommodation to applicants who are veterans or who have disabilities and are unable to fully use our company application system. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, please notify Christina Hall, EEO Coordinator.