Contracts Manager | Pyeongtaek, 451-802, Pyeongtaek, Korea, Pyeongtaek, Gyeonggi-do, KR
***THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT BASED UPON CONTRACT AWARD***
Zapata Technology is seeking a Contracts Manager in Korea. This mission provides technical support across The Combined Forces Command/United States Forces Korea. Check out the details below and our awesome benefits here.
The Contracts Manager shall have experience providing oversight of multi-functional project
teams, in an information technology environment, and planning and managing complex
tasks and time constraints. The contract manager is responsible for the performance of the
work. The contract manager or alternate shall have full authority to act for the contractor on
all contract matters relating to daily operation of this contract.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- The PM shall have strong management and leadership skills, written and oral communications skills
- Serve as the Government’s point of contact.
- Provide technical supervision and guidance for all Contractor personnel assigned to the contract.
- Lead the Support Contract team in providing best business practices to the program office.
- Oversee all contractual responsibilities and delivery of all contract deliverables
- Responsible for the management of the QCP and any Quality Control (QC) action required to successfully meet the terms of the contract.
- Responsible for the development, completion, and delivery of the monthly Quality Control Report (QCR) for all tasks and sub-tasks.
- Ensure an efficient, effective, and economical level of contract support is provided to the program office.
- Provide oversight of staff and support activities.
- Maintain contract costs.
- Manage overall contract performance to include providing subcontract management, monitoring invoicing, coordinating contract change proposals; and understanding the needs and customer expectations to ensure customer satisfaction.
Shall have a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology field (preferably a Master’s Degree) paired with five years of experience with GCCS COP fusion and management tools.
May be requested to work outside of normal business hours.
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on the computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals by telephone, email, and face to face.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
Requires an Active Secret Security clearance
Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Disabled/Veteran
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Zapata Technology, Inc. provides reasonable accommodation to applicants who are veterans or who have disabilities and are unable to fully use our company application system. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, please notify Christina Hall, EEO Coordinator.