Information Technology | Norfolk , VA , US
Referral Eligible (more info can be found here: https://www.zapatatechnology.com/careers/external-referral-program/)
Zapata Technology is seeking a skilled cleared Cyber Security-Computer Network Defense Service Auditor/Inspector to work in the Norfolk, VA area. Check out the details below and our awesome benefits here.
This position will be responsible for strengthening the defensive posture and cyber defense operational readiness of an IT Enterprise Cyber Network Defense (ECND) program defends and protects Government assets from external Cyber Security attaches and insider threats that can potentially cause or create data, systems, networks and personal vulnerabilities.
- Identify and manage network and system vulnerabilities and security events
- Receive, acknowledge, disseminate, track, report (daily/weekly, and update vulnerability management (VM)
alerts, vulnerability assessments, red/blue team events, security incidents, and the VM common operating picture (VM COP)
- Provide inspection services across the enterprise on behalf of the organization’s Special Enclave (SE) program manager
- Support or perform global DoD inspections of GENSER and SE (e.g., JWICS) services to ensure compliance to
DoDI 8530 standards.
- Install, configure, and maintain the Assured Compliance Assessment Solution(ACAS) framework and associated product suites.
- Assist with major version upgrades of Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) servers and clients.
- Ensures the integrity and protection of networks, systems, and applications by technical enforcement of organizational security policies, through monitoring of vulnerability scanning devices.
- Performs periodic and on-demand system audits and vulnerability assessments, including user accounts, application access, file system and external Web integrity scans to determine compliance.
- Communicates alerts to agencies regarding intrusions and compromises to their network infrastructure, applications and operating systems.
- Work with security engineering team to integrate new capabilities, plan lifecycle replacements, and provide input into the security architecture roadmaps.
- Maintain system documentation.
- Prepares incident reports of analysis methodology and results.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Skills and Tasks- Exceptionally Complex, Inter-Discipline, Inter-Organizational. Must be able to perform tasks of senior level technicians, specialists, and or managers not performed at Level 3 due to the size and/or complexity of the tasks
- Leadership/Management-May work individually or as a key member of a senior leadership team. Oversees
and monitors performance across several disciplines, and when required, takes steps to resolve issues.
- Guidance- Provides expert guidance and direction to Government and Vendor senior level technicians and
managers. Directs multiple contractor and subcontractor teams through to project completion.
- Training and Certifications – IAT II Certification such as Security +CE and CSSP Auditor required.
A Bachelor’s degree in Electronics Engineering or any other Scientific or Technical discipline with eight or more years of related experience in PC setup and installation OR Additional four years of related experience may be considered in lieu of a degree with HS/GED and eight years or more related experience.
Requires TS/SCI clearance with Polygraph to be considered.
Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Disabled/Veteran
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Zapata Technology, Inc. provides reasonable accommodation to applicants who are veterans or who have disabilities and are unable to fully use our company application system. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, please notify Christina Hall, EEO Coordinator at ChristinaHall@ZapataTechnology.com