Information Technology | Quantico , VA , US
Zapata Technology is seeking a Cyber Systems Administrator Advisor to prevent and defend potential cyber security attacks and threats that will cause or create data, systems, networks, and personnel vulnerabilities.
Check out the details below and our awesome benefits here.
- Manage the functionality and efficiency of systems associated with the HBSS framework and product suites.
- Provide O&M support to Linux-based appliances and servers.
- Maintain the integrity and security of network devices.
- Sets up administrator and service accounts.
- Maintain system documentation.
- Provide advice and training to end-users.
- Provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced staff members.
- Participate in special projects as required.
Required Qualifications and Skills include:
- Required DOD 8570 Baseline certification and CSSP Infrastructure Support
- Windows and Linus Experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science with 8 years of experience or the equivalent combination of education, professional training and/or work experience.
Requires an active TS//SCI Security clearance with CI Polygraph.
Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Disabled/Veteran
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Zapata Technology, Inc. provides reasonable accommodation to applicants who are veterans or who have disabilities and are unable to fully use our company application system. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, please notify Christina Hall, EEO Coordinator at ChristinaHall@ZapataTechnology.com