Information Technology | Colorado Springs , CO , US
Zapata Technology is seeking a motivated Senior Cyber Systems Administrator to strengthen the defensive and cyber defense operational readiness of Enterprise Cyber Network Defense (ENCD) program. Check out the details below and our awesome benefits here.
- Manage the functionality and efficiency of a group of computers running on one or more operating systems.
- Demonstrate ability to independently understand, troubleshoot, and resolve cyber security incidents involving the monitoring and sustainment of Windows and Linux Operating Systems, along with Cyber Defense systems such as, Fire-Eye, Gigamon, and Suricata.
- Create administrator and service accounts.
- Communicate with customers and teammates clearly, concisely, and professionally.
- Create functional documentation, standard operating procedures, and granular process checklists.
- Provide input for documentation on new or existing systems.
- Provide peer training, User training, and technical guidance.
- Participate in the upgrading of operating systems and design of systems enhancements.
- May interact with Users and evaluate vendor products.
- May develop and implement testing strategies and document results.
- May make recommendations to procure hardware and software, as well coordinate installation and provide backup recovery.
- May serve as a technical team or task leader.
- Maintain knowledge of relevant and emerging CND technologies.
- May participate in special projects as required.
Required Qualifications and Skills include:
- Required DOD 8570 Baseline certification and CSSP Infrastructure Support
- Windows and Linux Experience.
- Some experience in Fire-eye, Fidelis, Giagmon, Bro Snort, or Suricata
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science with 5 years of experience or the equivalent combination of education, professional training and/or work experience.
Requires an active TS//SCI Security clearance with CI Polygraph.
Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Disabled/Veteran
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Zapata Technology, Inc. provides reasonable accommodation to applicants who are veterans or who have disabilities and are unable to fully use our company application system. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, please notify Christina Hall, EEO Coordinator at ChristinaHall@ZapataTechnology.com