Information Technology | Colorado Springs , CO , US
Zapata Technology is seeking a motivated Senior Cyber Systems Administrator with in-depth knowledge in sustainment support of enterprise network cyber defense capabilities to prevent cyber threats and vulnerabilities.
Check out the details below and our awesome benefits here.
- Manage the functionality and efficiency of systems associated with the HBSS framework and product suites.
- Provide O&M support to Linux-based appliances and servers.
- Maintain the integrity and security of network devices.
- Set up administrator and service accounts.
- Maintain system documentation
- Interact with users and evaluates vendor products.
- Make recommendations to purchase hardware and software, coordinate installation and provides backup recovery.
- Develop and monitor policies and standards for allocation related to the use of computing resources.
- Develop and implement testing strategies and document results.
- Provide advice and train to end-user.
- Provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced staff members.
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
- Participate in special projects as required.
Required Qualifications and Skills include:
- Required DOD 8570 Baseline certification and CSSP Infrastructure Support
- Windows and Linux Experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science with 5 years of experience or the equivalent combination of education, professional training and/or work experience.
Requires an active TS//SCI Security clearance with CI Polygraph.
Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Disabled/Veteran
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Zapata Technology, Inc. provides reasonable accommodation to applicants who are veterans or who have disabilities and are unable to fully use our company application system. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, please notify Christina Hall, EEO Coordinator at ChristinaHall@ZapataTechnology.com