Cybersecurity FSE Senior 1272 | Aberdeen Proving Ground, 21005, Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD, US
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Perform installation, implementation, configuration, and support of Information Systems (ISs) on various networks with multilevel security requirements or requirements for the processing of multiple classification.
- Maintain baseline system security according to organizational policies and system authorizations.
- Troubleshoot hardware/software interface and interoperability problems.
- Comply with organization system administration standard operating procedures.
- Conduct functional and connectivity testing.
- Create and maintain all documentation to include the system architecture, system installation procedures, system configuration, and configuration management steps.
- Work with the Assessment and Authorization (A&A) team and provide and maintain all required security documentation (RMF BOE).
- Implement and enforce local network usage policies and procedures.
- Provide onsite / over-the-shoulder (OTS) training during new system installation.
- Configure, troubleshoot and maintain networked and standalone computing equipment.
- Provide Tier 2 support for deployed CDS technologies.
Qualifications and Skills include:
- CASP+ CE, CCNP Security, CISA, CISSP (or Associate), GCED, GCIH or CCSP certified
- Experience with the installation, configuration, test, troubleshoot and support of the Information Systems (ISs) at various Government units and/or organization .
- Proficient in primary operating system(s) of ISs being installed (example CDSS based on Linux, individual must be proficient in Linux).
- Knowledge of CDS policies, rule sets, filters, and data flow development.
- Master’s degree and eight (8) years direct related experience
- Or bachelor’s degree and ten (10) years direct related experience
- Long periods of sitting, working at a desk, using office equipment.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
- Full time
- Must be willing to travel, 50% or more.
Requires a Top Secret/SCI with CI poly. Employment is contingent on having or obtaining the required active security clearance or successfully passing the required background check, as well as other factors, including, but not limited to, drug screens.
Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Disabled/Veteran
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Zapata Technology, Inc. provides reasonable accommodation to applicants who are veterans or who have disabilities and are unable to fully use our company application system. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, please notify Christina Hall, EEO Coordinator at ChristinaHall@ZapataTechnology.com