DCGS-A Fixed Feedpipe JAVA Developer (Field Service Analyst) | APO, 96271, R-Camp Humphreys, APO, AP, KR
Zapata Technology, Inc. seeks a cleared person holding a TS/SCI clearance to become a DCGS-A Field Service Representative in Cp. Humphrey’s, Korea. Check out the details below and our awesome benefits here.
The Field Service Analyst will perform duties such as gathering ingestion requirements for new data sources and develop new feedpipe code to harvest data
Required Job Qualifications and Skills:
- CompTIA Security + CE and at least one of the below listed Minimum or Preferred Computing Environment Certifications
- Minimum Computing Environment:
- RedHat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA)
- Microsoft Certified System Administrator (MCSA)
Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS)(Server) 70-642 or 70-64
- Perform quality control measures to ensure data consistency and reliability.
- Performs JAVA/XML programming to ingest XML, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, PDF, and other data types based upon direct database connections.
- Modify and improve ingestion process and develop improvements to incorporate into future software releases.
- Perform various data management techniques to verify all data sources are processing data. Identify static and dynamic sources.
- Work with other team members and system engineers to replicate data to various replication sites.
- Perform web development and provide HTML, XSL and XML products as directed.
- Perform any and all other associated tasks as assigned by technical lead on site.
- Performing development and deployment activities associated with Java programming.
- and integrating programs in an XML environment.
- Experience collecting, analyzing, and formulating development projects based on customer requirements and inputs.
- Experience programming for integration with popular database management engines such as Oracle, SQL SVR, and MySQL.
- Generating, executing, and documenting test procedures for assigned programming projects.
- Operating/working in the DOD intelligence environment or equivalent government agencies, with field level experience preferred.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills include:
- Preferred CE:
- Oracle Certified Associate (Java SE 5/SE 6)
- Java Web Development in an Oracle Database environment
- XML and/or KML script creation
A Bachelor’s Degree, preferably technical, and 3 years of relevant experience or 6 years of experience total without a degree.
Requires travel up to 50%
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a regular full-time position.
Requires an active TS/SCI security clearance.
Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Disabled/Veteran
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Zapata Technology, Inc. provides reasonable accommodation to applicants who are veterans or who have disabilities and are unable to fully use our company application system. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, please notify Christina Hall, EEO Coordinator.