DevOps Systems Engineer | Annapolis Junction, 20701, Annapolis Junction, Annapolis Junction, MD, US
Zapata Technology is seeking a is seeking a DevOps Systems Engineer to assist development teams through the various stages of the system and software development lifecycle in the Annapolis Junction, MD area. Check out the details below and our awesome benefits here.
The System Engineer must have experience with UI / Full Stack Development, Java, Spring boot, C2S/AWS, Docker, Rancher, Kubernetes, Git, CI/CD.
Required Qualifications and Skills include:
- General SE experience to include:
- Requirement derivation and traceability
- Interface specification
- System design
- System Testing
- System Integration
- Customer Sell off
- Experience being able to compare and contrast performance, scalability, maintainability, availability, security and compliance of database technologies
- Experience in application development/mitigation in cloud environments and technologies, as well as customer data types protocols and policies
- Agile development methodologies and experience with JIRA
- Ability to effectively communicate technical ideas and strategic plans at a low enough level to ensure that developers understand specifically what they are building as well as being able to rollup ideas at a higher level to effectively communicate with customer leadership.
- A Bachelor’s degree in a related field and requires twenty years of experience as a SWE in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity is required.
Requires TS clearance with Polygraph
Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Disabled/Veteran
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Zapata Technology, Inc. provides reasonable accommodation to applicants who are veterans or who have disabilities and are unable to fully use our company application system. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, please notify Christina Hall, EEO Coordinator.