DoDIN Program Operations Analyst, Army G-6 Systems – TS/SCI | Washington, 20032, Washington, DC, Washington, DC, US
Check out the details below and our awesome benefits here.
Position Description and Essential Functions:
● Use technical Subject Matter Expertise and Operational Experience in providing operational context and advice to the G-6 staff, other HQDA staff, the Joint Staff, OSD and the supported Combatant Commander’s staff.
● Review and comment on Operational Needs Statements, Joint Urgent Operational Needs Statements and Goal One Waivers as they are submitted and provide recommendations on concurrence and resourcing as they are staffed within HQDA.
● Initiate and review correspondence with the agencies listed and prepare or provide input into presentations, information papers, executive summaries, and any other items as required.
● Provide senior leaders with decision support, pre-meeting support, and technical support for overarching network related issues impacting the AOR.
● Perform analysis and system design for a variety of applications.
● Provide network engineering, satellite communications architecture and analysis support.
● Participate in or may plan and conduct preliminary studies of potential data processing applications and prepare design proposals to reflect cost, time, and alternative actions to satisfy existing and future needs.
● Provide expertise in SoS architecture development.
● Analyze information exchange requirements in support of future Army digitization and transformation engagements.
● Develop strategy and processes in support of desktop analysis and A&V events.
● Coordinate evaluation strategies within COIs and other organizations.
● Support the National Leadership Command Capability (NLCC)/Nuclear Command, Control and Communications (NC3) and work directly with the Community of Interest to ensure that the Army is properly represented at forums supporting NLCC/NC3 initiatives and that Army budget data is properly compiled and submitted.
● Support the Strategic Readiness Update (SRU) and provide updates to the CIO/G6 and other Army leadership for the awareness and accountability of critical strategic readiness of information systems.
Required Job Qualifications and Skills:
● Eight years experience in systems analysis.
● Experience with SoS architecture development.
● Data processing knowledge.
● Network Engineering knowledge.
● Strong written and verbal communications skills.
● Knowledge of the Army DISA DoDIN network and cybersecurity environment required.
● Able to function in a supporting/coordinating role leading up to and during all levels of a GOSC.
● Experience with working in a highly collaborative and team environment.
● Demonstrated problem solving ability.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills include:
● Military experience is highly desirable. Completion of a U.S. Military Service Non-Commissioned Officer (NCO) or Senior NCO Academy Course and/or Officer Basic or Advance Course is desirable.
● Experience in operating and/or working within the DoD intelligence environment or equivalent government agencies with field level experience preferred to include HQDA level Action Officer (served on HQDA or Joint Staff).
● Current operational experience highly desired (Army and/or Joint/Coalition).
● A Bachelor’s Degree, preferably technical, and 8 years of relevant experience is required.
Occasional work outside of normal schedule may be required for special events.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a regular full-time position.
This position may require some travel to Continental US (CONUS) and Outside CONUS (OCONUS).
Requires an active TS/SCI security clearance.
Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Disabled/Veteran
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Zapata Technology, Inc. provides reasonable accommodation to applicants who are veterans or who have disabilities and are unable to fully use our company application system. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, please notify Christina Hall, EEO Coordinator.