Information Technology | Annapolis Junction , MD , US
Referral Bonus Eligbile
Zapata Technology is seeking an End User Engineer.
Check out the details below and our awesome benefits here.
- Provide End User Enterprise Management engineering expertise to analyze hardware systems, hardware design, architecture, network design and configuration Management.
- Procure and perform acceptance testing on equipment.
- Prepare specifications for hardware by analyzing documented and derived system requirements.
- Conduct site surveys.
- Prepare Configures (and documents configuration of) computers, networking devices, and various peripheral equipment.
- Prepare site installations and test reports to ensure customer receives consistent exceptional service.
- Ensure that problems have been properly identified and solutions will satisfy the user’s requirements.
Required Qualifications and Skills include:
- Seven + years of Network Engineering and System Administration experience ensuring client and end user experience meets requirements.
- Expertise in Configuration Management Engineering Support for Enterprise Wide Customer hardware and software installation and maintenance of Servers/Systems and related equipment.
- Experience documenting end user requirements and leave behind material creation.
- Expertise providing strong written and verbal communication.
- Experience with customer ticketing systems such as Remedy or ServiceNow that problems have been properly identified, documented, resolved and solutions will satisfy the user’s requirements and established best practices have been warehoused for future reference.
- Must meet 8570 Compliance requirements to include Security + CE if required.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills include:
- ServiceNow experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in technical related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Five (5) years of additional end engineering experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree.
Must possess an active TS/SCI clearance with SSBI within 5 years to be considered and must obtain and maintain a polygraph.
Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Disabled/Veteran
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Zapata Technology, Inc. provides reasonable accommodation to applicants who are veterans or who have disabilities and are unable to fully use our company application system. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, please notify Christina Hall, EEO Coordinator at ChristinaHall@ZapataTechnology.com