Information Technology | San Angelo , TX , US
Zapata Technology is seeking an End User Technician in San Angelo, TX. Check out the details below and our awesome benefits here.
- The End User Technician will provide technical, operational and training support to users of new end user equipment and will provide leave behind materials.
Required Qualifications and Skills include:
- Must be able to perform tech refresh installs and setups for outdated equipment
- Will assist in planning and designing PC support systems
- Will work to install, test and document applications software programs
- Must be able to develop reports
- Will be expected to perform other duties as assigned
Preferred Qualifications and Skills include:
- Ability to identify trends and drive key metrics
- Ability to make correct data-driven judgments
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task and priorities for operational deliverables
- Ability to analyze and troubleshoot using Window server logs, monitoring and network analysis tools
- Technical written & verbal communication skills (technical writing)
- Experience supporting Intelligence and/or DoD Community
- Past military experience desired
- Bachelor’s Degree and two or more years of relative experience
- Requires active TS/SCI security clearance with the ability to obtain poly
Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Disabled/Veteran
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Zapata Technology, Inc. provides reasonable accommodation to applicants who are veterans or who have disabilities and are unable to fully use our company application system. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, please notify Christina Hall, EEO Coordinator at ChristinaHall@ZapataTechnology.com