Information Technology | Pensacola , FL , US
Referral Eligible (more info can be found here: https://www.zapatatechnology.com/careers/external-referral-program/)
Zapata Technology is seeking a skilled cleared End User Technician to work in the Pensacola, FL area. Check out the details below and our awesome benefits here.
This position will perform duties such as providing technical, operational and training support to users of new end user equipment and provides leave behind materials.
- Create, configure, and maintain resource clusters ensuring and efficient and balanced environment for all tenant
- Recommend new technologies and processes for complex software projects
- Performs tech refresh installs and setups for outdated equipment
- Assists in planning and designing PC support systems
- Installs, tests, and documents applications software programs
- Develops reports
- Performs other duties as assigned
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Experience providing technical support to users of company’s personal computers
- Experience pulling cables and installing PC’s
- Should have some of the following – End User Service, Hardware Desktop Break Fix, Desktop Phone, Thin Client Break
- Sec+ CE
- A Bachelor’s degree in Electronics Engineering or any other Scientific or Technical discipline, with two or more years of related experience in PC setup and installation.
- Requires TS/SCI clearance with Polygraph to be considered.
Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Disabled/Veteran
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Zapata Technology, Inc. provides reasonable accommodation to applicants who are veterans or who have disabilities and are unable to fully use our company application system. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, please notify Christina Hall, EEO Coordinator at ChristinaHall@ZapataTechnology.com