Information Technology | Fort Bragg , NC , US
Zapata Technology is seeking a Field Service Analyst in Fort Bragg, NC. Check out the details below and our awesome benefits here.
- Must have the ability to perform routine system maintenance and computer system administrative functions
- Must have experience in fault detection, isolation, and correction of computer systems and individual peripheral devices
- Must be available for assignment to various CONUS/OCONUS sites for extended terms
Required Qualifications and Skills include:
- Experience managing vCenter server datacenters and inventory objects required.
- 3+ years of experience as mid-level server operating system environment administrator required
- Linux, Windows Server, or Solaris operating systems experience
- Advanced knowledge of VMware storage configuration required. Experience/knowledge with utilizing SAN based storage is preferred
- Experience planning and configuring resource management and high availability clusters required
- Must have either CISSP or CISM certification
Preferred Qualifications and Skills include:
- Any other DCGS-A systems administration experience
- Experience utilizing remote access capabilities such as putty, cygwin, etc.
- Experience utilizing vClient application to access enterprise assets
- Experience creating and managing virtual machines
- Experience performing IAVA, OS, and application patching/updates
- Experience working in a fast past multi-faceted environment preferred
- Experience with VMware benchmark tools and capacity management applications preferred
- Strong working knowledge of Internet networking technologies and principals including TCP/IP and DNS
- Experience integrating with Symantec NetBackup solutions desired
- Experience operating in a DoD Intelligence environment or other national level agency preferred
- A Bachelor’s degree in Electronics Engineering or any other Scientific or Technical discipline with 3 years of experience in performing similar or related work is required
- Or, additional 3 years of applicable experience may be substituted for degree
Must be available to for CONUS/OCONUS travel
Requires TS/SCI clearance
Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Disabled/Veteran
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Zapata Technology, Inc. provides reasonable accommodation to applicants who are veterans or who have disabilities and are unable to fully use our company application system. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, please notify Christina Hall, EEO Coordinator at ChristinaHall@ZapataTechnology.com