Field Service Analyst (1114) | Fayetteville, 28303, Fort Bragg, Fayetteville, NC, US
Zapata Technology, Inc. seeks a cleared person holding a TS/SCI clearance to become a Field Service Analyst in Fort Bragg, NC. Check out the details below and our awesome benefits here.
- Will be responsible for gathering ingestion requirements for new data sources and develop new Feedpipe code to harvest new data.
- Will be responsible for performing quality control measures to ensure data consistency and reliability.
- Performs JAVA/XML programming to ingest XML, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, PDF, and other data types based upon direct database connections.
- Modify and improve ingestion process and develop improvements to incorporate into future software releases.
- Perform various data management techniques to verify all data sources are processing data. Identify static and dynamic sources.
- Work with other team members and system engineers to replicate data to various replication sites.
- Perform all other associated tasks as assigned by technical lead on site.
- Performing development and deployment activities associated with Java programming.
- Generating, executing, and documenting test procedures for assigned programming projects.
- Will be responsible for operating/working in the DoD intelligence environment or equivalent government agencies, with field level experience preferred
Required Job Qualifications and Skills:
- Must have experience collecting, analyzing, and formulating development projects based on customer requirements and inputs.
- Must have experience programming for integration with popular database management engines such as Oracle, SQL SVR, and MySQL.
- Ability to perform web development and provide HTML, XSL and XML products as directed.
- Must have knowledge of scripting/programming and integrating programs in an XML environment.
- CompTIA Security+ CE and at least one of the below listed Minimum or Preferred Computing Environment Certifications
Minimum Computing Environment:
- RedHat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA)
- Microsoft Certified System Administrator (MCSA)
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS)(Server) 70-642 or 70-643
Preferred Computing Environment:
- Oracle Certified Associate (Java SE 5/SE 6)
- 3 years of experience and a bachelor's degree, Computer Science preferred.
- 6 years total experience in lieu of a degree
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a regular full-time position.
Requires an active TS/SCI security clearance. Employment is contingent on having or obtaining the required active security clearance or successfully passing the required background check, as well as other factors including, but not limited to, drug screens.
Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Disabled/Veteran
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Zapata Technology, Inc. provides reasonable accommodation to applicants who are veterans or who have disabilities and are unable to fully use our company application system. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, please notify Christina Hall, EEO Coordinator.