Geolocation Operator (290) | Augusta, 30909, Augusta, GA, US
Referral Eligible (more info can be found here):
Zapata Technology is looking to hire Journeyman Cross Discipline or Dual Certified Geolocation Operators. These operators shall perform 24/7 operational support to the government by conducting real-time geolocation, collection, and search and survey operations.
Check out the details below and our awesome benefits here.
- Use various tools and databases to create, modify and assess requirements
- Adjust collection system/access tasking; monitor the status of a collection system/access
- Monitor dataflow architecture and identify and communicate any problems or discrepancies
- Provide first-instance troubleshooting; provide technical/operational guidance to customers
- Perform the role of mentor to less experienced operators in order to enhance and reinforce the standards of the Training Programs and operational TTPs
Required Qualifications and Skills include:
- NSAG Passive Geolocation Certification
- Current Active geolocation certification for two (2) different technologies:
- Global System Mobile (GSM)
- Code Division Multiple Access (CDMA)
- CDMA 2000 Evolution – Data Only (EVDO)
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers standard 802.11Wireless Fidelity (WiFi)
- Universal Mobile Telecommunications Systems (UMTS)
- Long Term Evolution (LTE 4G) / Next Generation Mobile
- Four (4) years of operational experience within the last five (5) years, with one of the Service Cryptologic Elements, or another government intelligence agency (as a government employee or as a contractor) in collection or geolocation.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
- Full Time
- None Required
- Active TS/SCI security clearance with current polygraph
Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Disabled/Veteran
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Zapata Technology, Inc. provides reasonable accommodation to applicants who are veterans or who have disabilities and are unable to fully use our company application system. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, please notify Christina Hall, EEO Coordinator.