IA Network Administrator (POA&M), Linux or RHEL, Senior (1282) | Fayetteville, 28303, Fayetteville, NC, US
Zapata Technology is seeking a cleared person holding a TS/SCI clearance to become an Information Assurance (IA) Specialist, with network administration responsibilities for a Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) network. Check out the details below and our awesome benefits here.
- Ensure all supporting systems, proxies, and databases and infrastructure are operational.
- Apply security patches and updates to systems as required.
- Provide system and server support in both Windows and Linux environments.
- Troubleshoot server issues.
- Support in implementation of cross domain systems at GISA.
- Understand and apply sound information assurance principles and documentation to all work.
Required Qualifications and Skills include:
- Certification in Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) or equivalent Linux systems
- At least three years of experience with Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL)
- Knowledgeable and capable of producing Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&M) documentation and reports.
- Knowledgeable in basic system administration and system patching
- Experience with reconfiguring storage for server space
- Experience with testing system configurations
Preferred Qualifications and Skills include:
- Risk Management Framework (RMF) support experience
- Experience in operating or working within DoD Intelligence environment
- Data ingestion experience
- Experience with ArcGIS server
- 3 years of experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Substitutions are as follows: 9 years of experience with no degree
Long periods of sitting, working at a desk, using office equipment.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
Little to none.
Requires an active TS/SCI clearance. Employment is contingent on having the required active security clearance or successfully passing the required background check, as well as other factors, including, but not limited to, drug screens.
Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Disabled/Veteran
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Zapata Technology, Inc. provides reasonable accommodation to applicants who are veterans or who have disabilities and are unable to fully use our company application system. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, please notify Christina Hall, EEO Coordinator at ChristinaHall@ZapataTechnology.com