Information Technology | Annapolis Junction , MD , US
Zapata Technology is seeking an Information System Security Officer (ISSO) in Annapolis Junction, MD. Check out the details below and our awesome benefits here.
- The ISSO primarily will primarily work to develop and maintain Security Certification Service for our Information Technology (IT) Refresh and Reset Program in accordance with contractual requirements.
Required Qualifications and Skills include:
- Must be able to review and evaluate complex customer Security Issues and implement corrective action as needed
- Must be able to troubleshoot Interfaces with customers at various locations and vendors to resolve Security problems and provide information on containment or resolution
- Ensures that problems have been properly identified and solutions will satisfy the user’s requirements
- Develops and maintains Splunk dashboards and possible back end Splunk tie into other tools and services
Preferred Qualifications and Skills include:
- Ability to identify trends and drive key metrics
- Ability to make correct data-driven judgments
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task and priorities for operational deliverables
- Ability to analyze and troubleshoot using Window server logs, monitoring and network analysis tools
- Experience supporting Intelligence and/or DoD Community
- Past military experience desired
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical related discipline from an accredited College or University or 3 years of additional IT or Engineering experience may be substituted in lieu of a Degree
- Requires active TS/SCI security clearance with the ability to obtain poly
Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Disabled/Veteran
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Zapata Technology, Inc. provides reasonable accommodation to applicants who are veterans or who have disabilities and are unable to fully use our company application system. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, please notify Christina Hall, EEO Coordinator at ChristinaHall@ZapataTechnology.com