Information Technology | VA , US
The role of IT Recruiter will be to source and screen qualified candidates while utilizing technical knowledge to successfully gauge candidate skill and experience level. The IT Recruiter should have excellent attention to detail, great organization skills, and the ability to multitask while maintaining integrity, confidentiality, and professionalism.
● Recruit cleared IT candidates.
● Source and screen qualified candidates according to the approved requisitions using computer databases, networking, internet recruiting resources, cold calls, social media, recruiting firms, employee referrals and job fairs.
● Contact applicants to inform them of employment possibilities, consideration and selection.
● Review applications, resumes and perform pre-employment activities.
● Conduct initial phone screenings and interviews to ensure candidate possesses the required skills, experience, degree, certifications, clearance.
● Coordinate with hiring managers when additional screening of candidates are needed.
● May work with Zapata Technology business development and proposal departments when candidates are needed for efforts.
● Identify and attend job fairs.
Required Qualifications and Skills include:
● Knowledge of Intelligence Community customers to include the NSA.
● Experience with IT / technical recruiting.
● Three years of recruiting experience supporting the Intel/DoD community in the government space.
● Must have successfully recruited and filled roles with TS/SCI and higher clearances within the last 12
● Experience in recruiting in a fast-paced environment.
● Experience using Applicant Tracking Systems.
● Successful track record of achieving goals.
● Exceptional phone skills with the ability to coordinate and execute follow-up emails and phone calls
with prospective candidates.
● Ability to handle confidential information properly and according to policy.
● Ability to learn quickly and lead.
● Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
● High sense of urgency and motivation.
● Excellent organizational skills with strong ability to effectively prioritize.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills include:
● Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred but not required.
● Experience hiring in defense preferred.
● Experience managing recruiting pipeline and outside recruiting resources preferred.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
Work outside of normal business hours.
AAP/EEO Statement: Zapata Technology is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
AAP/EEO Employer: Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans