Information Technology | Fort Belvoir , VA , US
The IT Systems Analyst is responsible for supporting Zapata Technology and Army coalition interoperability
headquarters technical services and performing analysis and system design for a variety of applications.
● Conduct analysis and system design for a variety of applications.
● Provide network engineering, satellite communications architecture and analysis support.
● Participate, plan and conduct preliminary studies of potential data processing applications and prepare
design proposals to reflect cost, time, and alternative actions to satisfy existing and future needs.
● Provide expertise in SoS architecture development.
● Analyze information exchange requirements in support of future Army digitization and transformation
● Develop strategy and processes in support of desktop analysis and A&V events.
● Coordinate evaluation strategies within COIs and other organizations.
Required Qualifications and Skills include:
● Eight years systems analyst experience
● Experience with DoD or Army Cybersecurity plans, policies, and procedures
● Experience with SoS architecture development
● Knowledge of Data Processing
● Knowledge of Network Engineering
Preferred Qualifications and Skills include:
● Experience in Army digitization support
● Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
Active TS//SCI clearance required.
Zapata Technology is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex,
pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability
AAP/EEO Employer: Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans