Zapata Technology, Inc.
You must have an active TS//SCI for this position!!!!!
Must comply with DoD and Army training requirements in DODD 8570.01, DOD 8570.01-M and AR 25-2; and shall be appropriately certified prior to working.
Zapata Technology is expanding our DCGS-A Fixed Software Fielding and Security Validation Support and is looking for an IA Engineer. DCGS-A experience is preferred.
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Candidate will provide information assurance support to install, integrate, and verify DCGS-A Fusion Brain (DFB) and DCGS-A Fixed Infrastructure (DFI) at the following units; the 66th MI Brigade, the 470th MI Brigade, the 500th MI Brigade, the 501st MI Brigade, and the 513th MI Brigade. This support includes participating in the DAMI-IM security validation process for Security Test and Evaluation (ST&E)/Beta II at each location.
– The candidate will coordinate with appropriate PM and unit personnel to ensure that core certification and accreditation (C&A) body of evidence for the software baselines are present at the unit, tailored, updated, and current for each unit prior to travel.
– The candidate shall perform appropriate verification procedures to ensure the operational and security posture of the system prior to formal validation by DAMI-IM Security Controls Assessor (SCA). The candidate shall run applicable compliance and vulnerability scans to verify that Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIG), Security Requirements Guides (SRG), and system configurations match those from Certification Test and Evaluation (CT&E)/Beta I. The candidate shall use the approved and current security scan tools such as, but not limited to, Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) Nessus and Security Content Automation Protocol (SCAP) Compliance Checker (SCC).
– The candidate shall conduct and support as many internal tests and dry-runs as needed to prepare for formal external testing. The candidate shall also participate in and support formal test events performed by the SCA.
– The candidate shall assist the unit in preparing the unit Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&M) to document the justification and risk mitigations for those IA controls that cannot and/or will not be implemented prior to DAMI-IM certification testing.
– Candidate must be capable of conceptualizing and implementing security systems and architectures, and working with ISSO, and other key C&A personnel across multiple agencies and networks. Please have experience with accrediting systems on NIPR, SIPR, JWICS and providing support for Coalition network items, to include the initiation of the process on those networks.
– Must also be familiar with obtaining and maintain Certificate of Networthiness.
– Must have knowledge of TCP/IP, information security/authorization profiles.
– Must have knowledge and familiarity with security administration of Linux and Windows Servers.
– Knowledge of Oracle database support and Java development is a plus.
– Candidate must have experience providing security engineering analysis on a variety of information systems.
– Must be capable of creating security accreditation/certification documentation, and ensuring security policy and procedures are followed and implemented.
– Candidate must be capable of performing security certification engineering analysis, vulnerability assessments, and risk assessments hands on.
– Candidate must be capable of designing and configuring security tools hands on and developing test procedures, establishing test environments, executing security certification test/demonstrations/evaluations, documenting results, and developing reports, conclusions, and recommendations.
– Must be CISSP certified and 8570 level 2/3 certified. Top Secret SCI Clearance. The clearance level required is dependent on the type of clearance supported by our client.
– Experience with performing in an Intelligence Arena working Network and Systems Information Assurance.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://zapatatechnology.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=3 →