Information Technology | Annapolis Junction , MD , US
Zapata Technology is seeking a Knowledge Coordinator in Annapolis Junction, MD.
Check out the details below and our awesome benefits here.
- Ensure that all documentation content is at the appropriate classification, properly formatted and follows program standards.
- Develop technical documentation to include; Standard of Procedures, Processes, Point of Contacts, Work Flow, and Guidelines.
- Present technical reports/ documentation and maintain a healthy knowledge repository.
- Implement knowledge management practices and principles.
- Ability to update a wide variety of documentation formats as well as identify proper grammatical standards and punctuation.
- Interaction with all internal staff members and the ability to address knowledge queries with the reference of knowledge management products and practices.
- Assist with the design and implementation of knowledge management processes to include knowledge article creation, reviewal of existing documents, and the publishing of documentation.
- Collaboration with technical Service Matter Experts to create required process documentation.
- Ability to interpret technical data and present it in a consumable way to all users.
- Strong technical writing skills.
Required Qualifications and Skills include:
- Security + CE certification required
- At least 1 year of experience in knowledge management or technical writing/editing
- 1 year experience with content management, database management or metadata tagging.
- Advanced working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite. Including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
Requires TS/SCI clearance.
Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Disabled/Veteran
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Zapata Technology, Inc. provides reasonable accommodation to applicants who are veterans or who have disabilities and are unable to fully use our company application system. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, please notify Christina Hall, EEO Coordinator at ChristinaHall@ZapataTechnology.com