Lead Common Operating Picture Manager | Pyeongtaek, 451-802, Pyeongtaek, Korea, Pyeongtaek, Gyeonggi-do, KR
***THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT BASED UPON CONTRACT AWARD***
Zapata Technology is seeking a Lead Common Operating Picture (COP) Manager in Korea. This mission provides technical support across The Combined Forces Command/United States Forces Korea. Check out the details below and our awesome benefits here.
The Common Operating Picture Manager shall Maintain working knowledge of all server platforms required to establish the COP and administer them in order to ensure all available data feeds are presented for use on the command’s COP servers. The contractor shall manage all server-hosted, applications-based processes and functions required to keep servers online in accordance with relevant directives and necessary to deliver the COP IAW regulations and CFC/USFK guidance.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- The Common Operating Picture Manager shall Continually evaluate the COP server architecture and its suitability for providing the command COP in relation to the end user requirement within the command.
- Identify architecture and system shortfalls within the environment, develop recommendations for mitigating shortfalls, and work with relevant government and military offices and service providers to ensure continued suitability for providing the command COP within the command.
- Maintain all server and system-based data flows required to establish the COP. These include, but are not limited to, CSTs, mail formatted messages, S309 messages, and direct data flows from the Korea Naval Tactical Data System and the Allied Korean Joint Command and Control System.
- Maintain all low to high and high to low data flows through cross domain solutions in order to establish required COPs within USFK, CFC, component commands, and to Pacific Command (PACOM).
- Maintain functional end user knowledge on the command’s COP viewing tool system of record and troubleshoot server and client application issues with its use. The contractor shall remain abreast of command shortfalls with the current software and work with necessary military and government offices in order to resolve them.
- Maintain visibility on client and server software upgrades and ensure all paperwork and requirements are accomplished in order to remain current with higher headquarters guidance.
- Coordinate and conduct thread testing with components to meet deliberate planning and coordination requirements for exercises, operations and contingency planning.
- Thorough understanding of COP fusion and management tools and relevant experience in
- COP management and operations support areas, along with solid understanding of and experience with networks, IT systems, and server platforms.
Shall have a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology field (preferably a Master’s Degree) paired with seven years of experience with GCCS COP fusion and management tools.
May be requested to work outside of normal business hours.
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on the computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals by telephone, email, and face to face.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
Requires an Active Secret Security clearance
Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Disabled/Veteran
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Zapata Technology, Inc. provides reasonable accommodation to applicants who are veterans or who have disabilities and are unable to fully use our company application system. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, please notify Christina Hall, EEO Coordinator.