Lead IT Systems Manager | Pyeongtaek, 451-802, Pyeongtaek, Korea, Pyeongtaek, Gyeonggi-do, KR
***THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT BASED UPON CONTRACT AWARD***
Zapata Technology is seeking a Lead IT Systems Manager in Korea. This mission provides technical support across The Combined Forces Command/United States Forces Korea. Check out the details below and our awesome benefits here.
The Lead IT Systems Manager shall Lead IT Systems Manager shall provide Information Technology (IT), Information Management (IM), and Information Assurance (IA) support to US personnel assigned to the Directorate. The purpose is to establish and maintain a comprehensive diagram of all IT equipment and software owned and operated by military personnel. This list will include, but not be limited to, desktop and laptop computers, printers, multi-function devices, network equipment, cryptographic equipment, Voiceover IP telephones, analog telephones, secure terminal equipment (STE) telephones, fax machines, etc.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- The Lead IT Systems Manager shall maintain a complete list of all Theater Operations Center (TOC) Group IT assets needed for the CFC/USFK continuity of operations (COOP) mission and ensure
- Manage and ensure operational availability of all IT equipment items and software owned and operated by CJ3 personnel.
- Provide dedicated maintenance support for the operation, restoration, and configuration of CJ3 IT equipment and systems, at the direction of the USFK J6 and the CFC/USFK IT service provider.
- Consolidate and maintain lifecycle information for all IT equipment and software items owned and operated by CJ3 personnel.
- The contractor will also make recommendations regarding replacement of IT equipment in accordance with industry standards with respect to pertinent lifecycle information.
- Maintain existing web-based customer service interface which allows customers to request contractor support for service.
- Ensure that the interface provides the capability to receive requests, track progress
between the contractor and the customer, and close out requested work. Use government furnished information systems (i.e., web-based portals) in order to develop and manage the interface.
- Manage and implement information system security programs in accordance with all applicable DoD directives and maintain a comprehensive of those directives.
- Ensure all users meet the requisite favorable security investigations, clearances, authorization, need-to-know, and security responsibilities before granting or recommending access to information systems.
- Provide SharePoint Data and Content Management for NIPRNET, CENTRIXS-K,
and SIPRNET CJ3 web locations to include site collection management, permissions management, storage oversight, accessibility considerations, and SharePoint web interface design, maintenance, and management.
- Install and configure IT systems for operational use, ensuring the systems do not compromise security safeguards, and that operational data is archived, sanitized, and disposed in accordance with security directives and user operational requirements.
- Must meet all requirements for IAT Level II (CCNA Security, CSA, GICSP, GSEC, Security+CE or SSCP).
- Meet all requirements for IAM Level I (CAP, GSLA, or Secureity+CE)
Shall have a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology field (preferably a Master’s Degree) paired with seven years of experience with GCCS COP fusion and management tools.
May be requested to work outside of normal business hours.
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on the computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals by telephone, email, and face to face.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
Requires an Active Top Secret Security clearance
Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Disabled/Veteran
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Zapata Technology, Inc. provides reasonable accommodation to applicants who are veterans or who have disabilities and are unable to fully use our company application system. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, please notify Christina Hall, EEO Coordinator.