Information Technology | Washington , DC , US
- Zapata Technology is seeking a Senior Network Administrator in Washington, DC with an active TS/SCI clearance. Candidate must be able to remotely administer Cisco/Juniper devices and customer Third Party encryptors. Check out the details below and our awesome benefits here.
- Plan, execute, and close projects that meet or exceed customer objectives
- Direct multiple teams through to project completion
- Create clear and attainable project objectives, building project requirements, and manage constraints of cost, time, scope, and quality
- Develop the overall project plan and manage project operations.
- Manage the project stakeholders, project team, project risk, project schedule, project budget, and project conflicts.
- Ensure team members know and execute their respective roles and the roles of the other team members.
- Coordinate resolution of project-related problems.
- Ensure proper relationships are established between customers, teaming partners, and vendors to facilitate the delivery of information technology services
- Work individually, and actively participates on integrated teams, and leads multiple tasks, projects or teams
- Oversee and monitor performance, and when required, takes steps to resolve issue
Preferred Qualifications and Skills include:
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Problem analysis and problem solving
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Customer Service
- Ability to work independently within a Team
- Associates degree plus 8 years of experience
- Bachelor’s degree plus 6 years of experience
- Master’s degree plus 4 years of experience
- May require supervisory responsibilities as necessary
- May work outside of normal business hours
- Requires an active TS/SCI clearance
Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Disabled/Veteran
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Zapata Technology, Inc. provides reasonable accommodation to applicants who are veterans or who have disabilities and are unable to fully use our company application system. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, please notify Christina Hall, EEO Coordinator at ChristinaHall@ZapataTechnology.com