Operations Research Systems Analysis Analyst 1260 | Annapolis Junction, 20701, Annapolis Junction, MD, US
- Provide overall ORSA support (formal education or certification not required)
- Develop advanced SIGINT analytical methods, processes, and predictive analysis.
- Develop framework for tools data and processes.
- Develop threat, risk, and mitigation models.
- Participate in team building research efforts.
- Perform resource allocation analysis.
- Research and document process workflow and data flows.
- Provided problem identification and requirements analysis.
Required Qualifications and Skills include:
- Knowledge and experience with SIGINT operational analytic processes.
- Ability to apply decision analysis methods to determine usefulness and value of SIGINT analytic tools.
- Must be able to perform analytic tradecraft requirements and analysis.
- Ability to facilitate analytical exchanges and decision-making meetings.
- Ability to conduct analytical exchanges, organize data and provide a support line.
- Ability to simulate the flow of data through analytic process workflows.
- Ability to perform critical path analysis.
- Ability to mentor and communicate.
- Must be a team player.
- Five (5) years’ experience as an ORSA or related field
- Or Bachelor’s degree in applicable field (math, science, computers, engineering) with a minimum of three (3) continuous work experience.
- Work experience shall include three (3) years of Intelligence Community or comparable experience in operational research analysis or related field.
Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
Full time position
Clearance Requirement and Background screening:
Employment is contingent on maintaining the required TS/SCI clearance with polygraph, as well as other factors, including, but not limited to, drug screens.
Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Disabled/Veteran
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Zapata Technology, Inc. provides reasonable accommodation to applicants who are veterans or who have disabilities and are unable to fully use our company application system. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, please notify Christina Hall, EEO Coordinator at ChristinaHall@ZapataTechnology.com