Information Technology | Pyeongtaek , Gyeonggi-do , KR
Zapata Technology is seeking an Oracle Database Administrator in Camp Humphreys, South Korea. Check out the details below and our awesome benefits here.
- Oracle Real Application Clusters (RAC) experience a plus.
- Skilled in Oracle PLSQL and Unix shell script programming and debugging.
- Ability to identify database performance issues, recommend and implement solutions.
- Ability to perform Unix/Linux shell script programming and debugging.
- Possess complex problem solving skills.
- Possess the ability to write and perform complex SQL queries that retrieve information from very large, relational database management systems.
- Ability to accomplish Enterprise User creation and administration.
- Ability to automate network database monitoring and application database implementation tasks.
- Able to work with minimal supervision.
- Assist Information Assurance staff with all documentation required for accreditation and any other associated directives and regulations.
- Prepare status report as well as briefings for the customer and upper management. Develop plans and schedules. Manage database security activities as assigned.
Required Qualifications and Skills include:
- DoD 8570 IAT II Certification CompTIA Security + CE required and at least one of the below listed Minimum or Preferred Computing Environment Certifications:
- Minimum Computing Environment: Server +, Linux +, RedHat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA), Microsoft Certified System Administrator (MCSA) or Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS)(Server) 70-642 or 70-643
- Preferred Computing Environment: Oracle Certified Associate (Oracle 10g/11g)
- Experience installing, configuring, modifying, and maintaining Oracle 10g/11g Relational Database Management Systems.
- Experience configuring and managing Oracle Enterprise Manager Grid Control 10g/11g.
- Understands Information Assurance methodology and security principles.
- Oracle Automatic Storage Management (ASM) experience a plus.
- Exceptional oral and written communications skills and ability to work independently, with minimal supervision in a fast-paced high profile multi-tasked production environment. A self motivated self starter mindset is a must.
- Experience with Fixed Site Fusion Brain and/or DCGS-A V3.1.x WSS administration a plus.
- Knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL, and JDBC with the ability to write complex stored procedures, triggers.
- Experienced with and able to perform RMAN data recovery procedures.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills include:
- Oracle 10g and/or 11g installation, configuration, management
- Oracle RAC and RMAN use and management
- Oracle recovery procedures
- Oracle client installation and configuration
- Oracle RDBMS table space and table structure management.
- Experience in the DOD intelligence environment or equivalent government agencies, with field level experience preferred
- A Bachelor’s degree in Electronics Engineering or any other Scientific or Technical discipline with 5 years experience in performing similar or related work is required.
- Or, additional 4 years of applicable experience may be substituted for degree.
Must be available to for CONUS/OCONUS travel.
Requires TS/SCI clearance.
Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Disabled/Veteran
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Zapata Technology, Inc. provides reasonable accommodation to applicants who are veterans or who have disabilities and are unable to fully use our company application system. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, please notify Christina Hall, EEO Coordinator at ChristinaHall@ZapataTechnology.com