PART-TIME Project Integrator (1244) | Herndon, 20170, Herndon, VA, US
This is a PART-TIME position.
Zapata Technology, Inc. seeks a cleared person holding a TS/SCI clearance with polygraph to become a Project Integrator / Coordinator in Herndon, VA. Check out the details below and our awesome benefits here.
- Responsible for assisting management team with tracking workflow
- Scheduling review meetings
- Defining and communicating feedback cycles
- Help ensure projects from across multiple business areas are appropriately resourced
- Neatly collect requirements
- Ensure project status is clearly communicated on a regular basis
- Meet deadlines
- Consistently follow-up to ensure projects are on track
- Work in a fast paced, creatively diverse group
- Review (EOMDR) programs and Executive Order (EO) 13526 directive
Required Qualifications and Skills include:
- Background and working knowledge of the government processes.
- Must be able to work on tight deadlines.
- Competent in using Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel and Project, and have exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to thoroughly research the substance and overall context of cases
- Must have excellent reviewer and analytical skills; problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Must have excellent communications and interpersonal skills, as well as experience working independently and/or in a team environment.
- Knowledge of Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), Privacy Act (PA), and Executive Order Mandatory Declassification.
- Strong knowledge of the intelligence community with a strong analytical skills background.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Must be proficient in computer utilization.
- Must have ability to multi-task.
- Must be flexible and adaptable to changes, when needed.
- Knowledge of Sponsor culture and requirements.
- Must have excellent customer service skills.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills include:
- Knowledge of legal terminology – such as used in the role of paralegal, police enforcement, security or court systems.
- Knowledge of paralegal and court work related experiences.
- 16 full years of experience specific to the skill must be reflected. 10-15 years must be recent Agency specific experience.
- A Bachelor’s degree will be considered equivalent to 3 years of specialized experience.
- A Master's degree will be considered equivalent to 2 years of specialized experience.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
Part time position. Hours of coverage will vary between 6 am to 6 pm Monday-Friday
Requires an active TS/SCI security clearance with Poly. Employment is contingent on having or obtaining the required active security clearance or successfully passing the required background check, as well as other factors including, but not limited to, drug screens.
Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Disabled/Veteran
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.