Information Technology | Springfield , VA , US
Zapata Technology is seeking a Program Capacity Manager in Springfield, VA.
Check out the details below and our awesome benefits here.
- Provide technical and operational management of existing program capacity methodology, systems, and staff to produce capacity deliverables as they relate to quantity, cost, and program service catalog price.
- Lead development and execution of strategies for continual service improvement of existing program capacity methodology and systems.
- Manage agile development process, as a product owner, to implement capacity service improvement objectives.
- Plan, lead, and conduct briefings of technical project plans, proposals, reports, and deliverable content in recurring and ad-hoc forums to communicate program capacity.
- Perform critical evaluation of all program capacity deliverables prior to customer submission.
- Communicate IT chargeback methodologies.
- Subject matter expert participation is program service catalog development and maintenance.
- Participate in senior program and customer meetings as the subject matter expert for program capacity.
- Supervise assigned staff and a matrixed team.
- Manage and is responsible for the successful completion of all tasks in assigned projects.
- Supervise at least 25 employees.
- Provide technical and operational leadership to dedicate and matrixed teams of resources assigned to produce Capacity deliverables and objectives.
- Lead continuous extraction of capacity and performance data from all data center systems, transforms it into formats fit for our purpose, and delivers it to internal and external stakeholders.
- Brief senior contract and customer leadership on a wide range of program capacity topics.
Required Qualifications and Skills include:
- Working knowledge of database structure and Extract, Transform, Load techniques.
- Basic knowledge of data warehouses and scripting related to working with large data sets.
- Working knowledge of IT service catalogs for labor and material.
- Excellent data evaluation skills and use of tools like MS Excel or Tableau.
- Ability to present data and concepts to large audiences.
- Working knowledge of IT chargeback methodologies.
- Ability to brief prepared financial data as it relates to program capacity.
- Excellent time management skills and the drive to work unsupervised or with a small team.
- Excellent communication and customer support skills; must be able to effectively communicate across the program, with the client, and with other contractors.
- Ability to manage priorities across multiple projects and actively multi-task.
- Ability to work within accelerate schedule timelines while delivering high quality products to the customer.
- TS/SCI clearance required.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills include:
- Experience in related areas such as Financial Management, Configuration Management, Change Management, Risk Management, Quality Assurance, and Process Management.
- PMP, Agile, and or Advanced ITIL Certified.
- Demonstrated experience with NGA or Mission Partners.
- Database/data warehouse Management.
- Experience or understanding of SQL & Python scripting.
- Experience or understanding of analytics tools like Tableau, Alteryx, or Talend.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related business or technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
- 8-10 years of related experience, including supervisory experience and/or service integration services with at least 4 years of experience on a program that provides infrastructure services including compute, storage, database, transport, enterprise management, and/or desktop services.
Required TS/SCI clearance.
Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Disabled/Veteran
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Zapata Technology, Inc. provides reasonable accommodation to applicants who are veterans or who have disabilities and are unable to fully use our company application system. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, please notify Christina Hall, EEO Coordinator at ChristinaHall@ZapataTechnology.com