Information Technology | Fort Meade , MD , US
- Zapata Technology seeks a Program Manager (PM) who will oversee the overall planning, directing activities, and submission of the CASCADE toolset and all deliverables associated with our contract. The PM will create individual plans and adjust work operations to meet changing program requirements using available resources with minimal impact on work quality or quantity. The PM has final decision on procedures, mitigation, approach, analysis, etc. Check out our awesome benefits here.
- Responsible for supporting the deployment of our Artificial Intelligence (AI) / Machine Learning (ML) tool in multi-phased approach. Specifically, you will manage the organizing, developing, refining, and implementation of CASCADE.
- Responsible for managing the life cycle of complex AI/ML program
- Direct, manage, and control all Zapata project resources and assets required to deliver timely, in-scope products and/or services under the contract
- Manage specific, strategic initiatives leveraging program management best practices
- Validate, prioritize, communicate, and track the delivery of customer requirements for AI/ML solutions
- Create and maintain all program management artifacts and deliverables
- Manage project budget and cost reporting
- Coordinate strategic engagements with cross-functional teams, including subject matter experts, solutions architects, and engineers
Required Qualifications and Skills include:
- Ability to effectively communicate with and coordinate cross-functional teams, government and industry, senior and operational stakeholders
- Experience in program management, with a record of being detail-oriented, self-motivated, and capable of successful delivery of IT solutions as a team leader
- Experience in operating and/or working within the DoD intelligence environment or equivalent government agencies with field level experience preferred.
- Understanding of and experience implementing AI/ML and related technologies, including deep learning
Preferred Qualifications and Skills include:
- Customer facing attitude and strong project management skills
- Strong understanding and familiarity with Agile Development and DEVOPS
- Strong understanding of Military and IC networks
- PMP Certified
- Scrum Master Certified
- Prior Military service as a Military Intelligence Professional
- 10 years of experience required with 5+ years of experience in Program Management
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 4 Years of experience may be substituted for bachelor’s degree
- The position of the program manager will have direct supervisory responsibility to manage both onsite and offsite personnel which will include multiple time zones. The PM is responsible for ensuring the scheduling, and individual performance to include semi-annual reviews.
- Work primarily in a climate-controlled environment with minimal safety/health hazard potential. Sedentary, sitting, walking, occasional lifting (overhead waist level from floor), bending, frequent near vision use for reading and computer use; frequently fast paced environment.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee will operate a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer. The person in this position frequently communicates with end-users. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
- Full time
- Up to 25%
- Requires TS/SCI clearance
Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Disabled/Veteran
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Zapata Technology, Inc. provides reasonable accommodation to applicants who are veterans or who have disabilities and are unable to fully use our company application system. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, please notify Christina Hall, EEO Coordinator at ChristinaHall@ZapataTechnology.com