Project Integrator (1249) | Herndon, 20170, Herndon, VA, US
- Focus on data management.
- Support the sponsor organization responsible for establishing and improving data management services.
- Identify business processes and assist the organization to optimize its data management strategy, as it pertains to data compliance, data protection, and data sharing.
- Act as a liaison between the sponsor’s and partner’s staff and contractor teams to ensure accurate information flows between groups.
- Oversee the development of ADLS iServices to enable information to be tagged, tracked and managed in place to meet records management compliance.
- Coordinate core programs and assure access by dispersed, matrixed teams including[CH1] [WG2] [WG3] : the Mission Records Inventories (MRI), Information Management Approval (IMA), of IT systems to hold records, and communications efforts.
Required Qualifications and Skills include:
- Prior experience in sponsor organization or federal records and information and records management and applicable regulations, policies, and guidelines with demonstrated experience supporting front offices and/or senior leaders.
- Experience writing new and or updating existing records schedules.
- Ability to draft and edit records guidance documentation – to include user's guides, SOPs, briefings, scripts for WBTs, etc.
- Ability to work with technical teams to update databases.
- Practical knowledge of project management methodologies and strong critical thinking skills.
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership techniques, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Project, SharePoint, and Office applications
- Correlate and analyze business and technical data to understand performance and identify improvement opportunities by conducting analysis, monitoring compliance, and capturing lessons learned.
- Translate strategic initiatives and business requirements into functional information technology requirements and corresponding capabilities.
- Coordinate project schedules, facilitate meetings, document minutes, and trace action items.
- Assist with development of a communication strategy and materials for organization.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills include:
- Demonstrated experience in working with NARA.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent experience (3 years)) in Management of Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, Business, or related field.
- OR four (4) years recent work experience in IT Project Management of RIM field; and five (5) years supporting the IC preferred.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
Requires an active TS/SCI clearance with Polygraph. Employment is contingent on having or obtaining the required active security clearance or successfully passing the required background check, as well as other factors, including, but not limited to, drug screens.
Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Disabled/Veteran
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.