Project Manager, Cyber 1271 | Aberdeen Proving Ground, 21005, Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD, US
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Lead, coordinate, communicate, integrate and is accountable for the contract.
- Formulate and review project feasibility studies, cost, and ensure conformance to work standards.
- Interpret policies, purpose, and goal for subordinates.
- Interface with government personnel.
- Operate independently, managing substantial program/technical support operations involving multiple projects/task orders and personnel at diverse locations.
- Identify and address cyber workforce planning and management issues.
- Organize, direct, and coordinate planning and execution of all program/technical support activities.
Qualifications and Skills include:
- Prior DoD project management with demonstrated experience in conducting technical project requirements analysis, resource allocation, project costing, deliverable tracking, schedule and financial data monitoring, and reporting.
- Minimum of 15 Years’ experience with 10 years of security engineering, 5 years management and supervision of substantive military hardware/software development and 5 years assessment and authorization of IC and DoD systems.
- Ability to provide guidance and direction in multiple tasks across several functional areas and the use of different technologies.
- Direct experience organizing, directing, and coordinating, planning and implementation of all contract support activities.
- Experience in the management and control of funds and resources.
- Ability in managing complex multi-task contracts.
- Skill in identifying measures or indicators of contract performance
- Ability to take action when needed to improve or correct performance.
- Knowledge of computer networking concepts and protocols, and network security methodologies.
- Knowledge of cyber threats and vulnerabilities.
- Knowledge of cybersecurity principles.
- Knowledge of national and international laws, regulations, policies, and ethics as they relate to cybersecurity.
- Knowledge of risk management processes (e.g., methods for assessing and mitigating risk).
- Knowledge of specific operational impacts of cybersecurity lapses.
- Master’s degree and ten (10) years direct related experience
- Or bachelor’s degree and fifteen (15) years direct related experience
- Long periods of sitting, working at a desk, using office equipment.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
- Full time
- Less than 10%
Requires a Secret clearance. Employment is contingent on having or obtaining the required active security clearance or successfully passing the required background check, as well as other factors, including, but not limited to, drug screens.
Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Disabled/Veteran
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Zapata Technology, Inc. provides reasonable accommodation to applicants who are veterans or who have disabilities and are unable to fully use our company application system. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, please notify Christina Hall, EEO Coordinator at ChristinaHall@ZapataTechnology.com