- 100% REMOTE POSITION
- Be comfortable with front-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries
- Participate in system design, development, testing, and deployment
- Understand and convert macro level requirements into actionable tasks
- Understand the continuous integration and continuous deployment lifecycle
- Adhere to Enterprise Data Management Standards
- Assist with the design and implementation of the overall web architecture
- Create and enhance REST API's
- Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimize components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Suggest tools, technologies, and best practices that improve stability
- Coordinate with back-end developers in the process of building the RESTful API
Required Qualifications and Skills include:
- 5 years of overall IT experience
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience with IT
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience with requires skills listed above
Preferred Qualifications and Skills include:
- SAP Hana Database
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
Full time position
Requires an Active Secret clearance. Employment is contingent on having or obtaining the required active security clearance or successfully passing the required background check, as well as other factors, including, but not limited to, drug screens.
Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Disabled/Veteran
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.