Information Technology | Annapolis Junction , MD , US
Zapata Technology is seeking a Remote Monitor in Annapolis Junction, MD.
Check out the details below and our awesome benefits here.
- Provide technical assistance and telephonic support for remote monitoring to Intel Customers.
- Maintain documentation of problems and meet Service Level Agreements Requirements for calls answered and resolved.
- Help provide technical assistance and support for Workflow Management services.
- Monitor and support ticket workflows.
- Review, assign, reconcile and support the management of tickets throughout their lifecycle.
- Help coordinate with IT service providers and communicate outages and plans for recovery.
Required Qualifications and Skills include:
- CompTIA Security + with Minimum CE
- High School Diploma with 5 years of customer service
- Bachelor’s Degree with 1 year of Help Desk experience.
Requires TS/SCI clearance.
Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Disabled/Veteran
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Zapata Technology, Inc. provides reasonable accommodation to applicants who are veterans or who have disabilities and are unable to fully use our company application system. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, please notify Christina Hall, EEO Coordinator at ChristinaHall@ZapataTechnology.com