Information Technology | Annapolis Junction , MD , US
Zapata Technology is seeking a Senior Refresh Manager in Annapolis Junction, MD. Check out the details below and our awesome benefits here.
- The Senior Refresh Manager is responsible for the management and deployment of our worldwide technical modernization and hardware upgrades throughout the life of the contract. This role requires close coordination with Government personnel across the world.
Required Qualifications and Skills include:
- Must obtain strong Project Management experience with the ability to lead teams
- Must be able to demonstrate familiarity with planning small and large-scale technical projects
- Must have the ability to track and report status at an executive level and asses, report and mitigate deployment risks
- Must have commitment to provide process improvements and innovative solutions across the project
- Must have a high level of oral and written communication skills in order to communicate effectively with the Government and other stakeholders
Preferred Qualifications and Skills include:
- Ability to identify trends and drive key metrics
- Ability to make correct data-driven judgments
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task and priorities for operational deliverables
- Ability to analyze and troubleshoot using Window server logs, monitoring and network analysis tools
- Technical written & verbal communication skills (technical writing)
- Experience supporting Intelligence and/or DoD Community
- A Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification from the Project Management Institute (PMI)
- ITIL Foundations v3 and Security + CE
- Past military experience desired
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical related discipline from an accredited College or University paired with 5-7 years of experience in Project Management. Must also have 3-5 years of experience in Technology Refresh Leadership.
- Requires active TS/SCI security clearance with the ability to obtain poly
Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Disabled/Veteran
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Zapata Technology, Inc. provides reasonable accommodation to applicants who are veterans or who have disabilities and are unable to fully use our company application system. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, please notify Christina Hall, EEO Coordinator at ChristinaHall@ZapataTechnology.com