Information Technology | Springfield , VA , US
Zapata Technology is seeking an Senior SLA System Analyst in Springfield, VA.
Check out the details below and our awesome benefits here.
- Develops computer systems specifications that address business requirements and fit with company/customer system architecture standards
- Provide support to the SLA manager with ensuring all Data Center program Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) are designed and delivered according to the Performance Work Statement (PWS) includes developing, managing, and reporting SLA performance in accordance with data center service technical managers, business office, and the customer Program Management Office (PMO).
- Demonstrated experience with ITSM tools is required.
- Demonstrated experience with Tableau and SharePoint.
- Must be comfortable briefing SLA performance and issues to a wide audience of technical and non-technical decision makers and consumers of SLA performance information.
- Analyzes and evaluates existing or proposed systems and designs complex computer systems to process data.
- Creates logical data models based on functional requirements.
- Performs quality assurance review of specifications for internal and external delivery.
- Coordinates with client to define problem, determine data availability, report requirements, and resolve system design problems.
- Identify negative conditions or exclusions that should not be factored in performance calculations.
- Recommend changes to current or notional SLAs to better meet customers directed or implied expectations while in accordance with the PWS.
- Work with the various Engineering teams to include: Compute, Virtual Infrastructure, Unix/Linux, Storage, Network, Database throughout the development and operational lifecycle, including the ticket management staff.
- Work with external programs managing automated tools sets as part of the solution.
- Identify tools for data collection and reporting of SLA metrics. If tools are not available in the enterprise, make recommendations with internal staff for purchase.
- Competent with Microsoft products, i.e., Word, PPT, Visio, Excel, etc.
- Knowledgeable of monitoring and management techniques of IT systems, including data capture, extraction analysis and reporting.
- Knowledgeable with SharePoint.
- Proficiency with use of Remedy ITSM and/or Service + is preferred.
- A history of basic data visualization utilizing tools such as Tableau is desired
- Comfortable briefing technical and non-technical customers with varying levels of knowledge.
- Able to create reports in visualized forms as well as briefing slides for all audience levels.
- Performs data analysis in support of SLA management.
- Provides input for SLA documentation as required, weekly, monthly, quarterly, yearly.
- Attention to detail with strong organizational skills.
- Strong oral and writing skills (document creation and note taking is required).
- Effective time management skills required.
- Ability to work within a team for projects and/or tasks.
- May serve as a technical team or task leader.
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
- Excellent customer service skills.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Information Technology with 15 years of experience.
- 5+ years of related systems analyst experience
- 1-3 years’ experience related to SLA development and management
- Minimum 3 years of demonstrated experience managing multiple priorities & projects while working on multiple, complex, highly visible and/or mission-critical issues, and the ability to develop and deliver IT Services.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in systems and server administration
- Minimum 3 years of technical experience in Virtualization administration (VMWare, Citrix, Hyper-V)
- Experience in Data Center Infrastructure Management
- Must meet DOD 8570 baseline certification IAT Level II (i.e. CompTIA Security+ is a must).
Requires TS/SCI clearance.
Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Disabled/Veteran
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Zapata Technology, Inc. provides reasonable accommodation to applicants who are veterans or who have disabilities and are unable to fully use our company application system. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, please notify Christina Hall, EEO Coordinator at ChristinaHall@ZapataTechnology.com