Information Technology | Aberdeen Proving Ground , MD , US
Zapata Technology is seeking an Senior Systems Engineer / Integration Engineer in Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD.
Check out the details below and our awesome benefits here.
- Support material development/equipment selection efforts and perform system engineering/system integration activities pertaining to the PM DCGS-A IPCv1 system and its associated tenant baselines.
- Support PMO operations team as the systems technical subject matter expert as needed.
- Assist PMO leadership with oversight and assembly of cross-discipline engineering teams, assigning and managing responsibilities and tasks, and developing and determining requirements, resourcing, and scheduling.
- Liaison between the IPCv1 PMO engineering team, components baseline engineering teams, other PM DCGS-A Engineering teams/offices and the customer.
- Be familiar with the entire scope and requirements for the system and each associate project performed to achieve the customer’s strategic goals.
Required Qualifications and Skills include:
- 8+ years of experience with leading cross-discipline engineering teams in developing and deploying software.
- Performing systems/materials analysis and hardware selection based upon customer requirements.
- Experience with the development of systems of systems architectures.
- Experience with the development and implementation of information systems to meet functional and non-functional requirements.
- Experience with all phases of systems and product development life cycles.
- Active TS/SCI clearance.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills include:
- Experience in working with Army Program of Record systems development programs or projects.
- Experience in one or more of the following: system development, software development, hardware development, mission support.
- Experience in evaluating engineering proposals and ROMs.
- Knowledge of some or all of the following: data architecture, data dissemination, and information security planning.
- Knowledge of Army intelligence analysis processes, information systems security protocols, and system interoperability.
- Ability to work at the conceptual level and work with program leads, customers, and internal teams to ensure successful system development, integration, and deployment.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities effectively.
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Possession of excellent interpersonal, presentation, and collaboration skills, including working with senior leadership and external customers.
- CompTIA Security+ Certification.
- ITIL V3 Foundations Certification.
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CPMA) or PMP Certification.
- BS degree in CS, Information Systems, Engineering, or 10 years of experience in systems engineering required.
- MS degree in CS, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or a related scientific or technical field preferred.
This position requires travel 50+% of the time.
Requires TS/SCI clearance.
Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Disabled/Veteran
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Zapata Technology, Inc. provides reasonable accommodation to applicants who are veterans or who have disabilities and are unable to fully use our company application system. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, please notify Christina Hall, EEO Coordinator at ChristinaHall@ZapataTechnology.com