Information Technology | Arnold , MO , US
Zapata Technology is seeking an Service Delivery Manager (SDM) in Arnold, MO. The Service Delivery Manager (SDM) position is responsible for managing and maintaining high availability and uptime in addition to requirements capture activities for a Federal agency’s IT systems and services. The ITEMS DCS SDM Department is comprised of a team of SDMs whose primary responsibility is to serve as the "day-to-day" face of ITEMS DCS O&S to a wide variety of customer activities and the PMO; assuring a seamless service offering from ITEMS DCS O&S in accordance with our contracts. Service Delivery Managers are essentially project managers and are assigned approximately 30 activities/projects with full responsibility for ensuring their projects are running satisfactorily. This individual will interface with all the engineering and operations service lanes and task multiple groups/people daily.
Check out the details below and our awesome benefits here.
- Ensure the effective and efficient use of IT, enabling an activity to achieve its goals.
- Coordinate/communicate daily with their assigned activities to ensure the effective evaluation, selection, prioritization, and funding of key IT components in order to provide excellent service delivery.
- Provide capacity reports to each Program of Record (PoR) which provides a full understanding of the customer’s IT footprint and the amount of resources that they consume.
- Provide the customer the tools to focus on shrinking or growing their resources to align with their mission.
- Leverage Tableau visualizations and SharePoint to keep this information organized in the form of an Activity Wiki Page which allows anyone the opportunity to fully understand the makeup of each supported activity.
- Engage their supported activities on a monthly basis by using customer satisfaction surveys which ask a series of questions that focus on a myriad of IT support focused questions.
- Evaluate the customer provided responses and assess where improvements/enhancements can be implemented to ensure that the customer’s mission is supported and services are aligned with the Catalog of Services (CoS).
- Monthly metrics are provided to the GPMO to help them fully understand the customer’s satisfaction with our overall IT support.
- Facilitate numerous technical exchange meetings (TEM’s) in support of the customer.
- Engage in the focus meeting to include incident resolution, root cause analysis, requirements gathering, verification & validation of resources and coordination of upcoming routine maintenance and authorized outages.
- May require to supervise 15 or more employees.
Required Qualifications and Skills include:
- Must demonstrate familiarity (technical and performance requirements) with existing customer IT systems and segments.
- Experience with verification and validation activities and DR resolution.
- Understands the "why" behind the customer needs and can clearly articulate it to others.
- Highly organized with the ability to strategically think about operational needs and opportunities, while always taking a customer and partner-centric approach.
- Ability to inspire and work collaboratively with individuals of highly diverse cultures in a global and virtual environment and effectively communicate technical issues in a non-technical manner.
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills involving large, complex systems.
- Possess strong analytical, organizational, and decision-making skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Skilled in working with Federal customers in highly classified areas.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills include:
- ITIL Foundation preferred.
- SharePoint Design.
- Microsoft Office Products (Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Word).
- Remedy (Service Request and Analytics modules).
- Project Management experience.
- Requirements Management experience .
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related business or technical discipline, or an equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
- 8-10 years of related experience, including supervisory experience.
Requires TS/SCI clearance.
Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Disabled/Veteran
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Zapata Technology, Inc. provides reasonable accommodation to applicants who are veterans or who have disabilities and are unable to fully use our company application system. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, please notify Christina Hall, EEO Coordinator at ChristinaHall@ZapataTechnology.com