Information Technology | Fort Meade , MD , US
Zapata Technology is seeking a SIGINT Technical Analyst II in Fort Meade, MD. Check out the details below and our awesome benefits here.
- Provide information for Government use in defining, developing, and documenting operational, maintenance, and logistical concepts leading to the development of prototypes, proofs of concept, modeling and simulations, system requirements, Concepts of Operations (CONOPS), and Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (TTPs). Operate, demonstrate, and train on current or prototype intelligence, information assurance, or cyber security systems under test or in use in field or garrison locations. Contribute to technical studies, analyses, and evaluations of technical mission needs and make recommendations to support decision-makers. Must have an in-depth understanding of the US SIGINT System, export issues, and SIGINT Systems collection and processing facilities. Must be capable of maintaining extensive interaction/working relationships among various representatives of the Intelligence Community (e.g. military services, Second and Third Party customers and vendors)
- Survey the collection landscape, understand what signals are currently being collected, what signals could be collected, and what it would take to perform this collection
- Requires analyst who has operational experience collecting signals using DRT equipment
Required Qualifications and Skills include:
- Must have fourteen (14) years of professional experience supporting a military and/or government cryptologic mission. Professional experience may include mission support as a military or government collector, language or signals analyst as it relates to acquiring, identifying, processing, and reporting on electromagnetic emissions
- Must have (3) three years of experience with Tactical, National, Mission Management, Overhead, RF, FORNSAT, Terrestrial, Software Defined Radio, Collection Systems, Access Management, Microwave and other National collection databases and tools
- Possession of a Top Secret/SCI Security Clearance
- US Citizenship is required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to handle stress and work well under pressure
- Interpersonal and People Skills
- Ability to use PC
- Analytical and Critical Thinking Skills
- Oral and Written Communication Skills
- Listening Skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Multi-Tasking Abilities
- Military experience is highly desirable
- Requires TS/SCI clearance with poly
Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Disabled/Veteran
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Zapata Technology, Inc. provides reasonable accommodation to applicants who are veterans or who have disabilities and are unable to fully use our company application system. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, please notify Christina Hall, EEO Coordinator at ChristinaHall@ZapataTechnology.com