Software Developer III (1326) | Augusta, 30901, Augusta, GA, US
Referral Eligible – details here
Zapata Technology is seeking a Software Developer to join our team at Fort Gordon, GA.
Check out the details below and our awesome benefits here.
- Collaborate with management, departments and customers to identify end-user requirements and specifications.
- Develop and maintain data pipelines. Apache Nifi strongly desired or must be learned.
- Design and Develop REST APIs for integration with other systems.
- Design algorithms and flowcharts to create new software programs and systems.
- Produce efficient and elegant code based on requirements.
- Test and deploy programs and applications.
- Troubleshoot, debug, maintain and improve existing software.
- Compile and assess user feedback to improve software performance.
- Observe user feedback to recommend improvements to existing software products.
- Develop technical documentation to guide future software development projects.
Required Qualifications and Skills include:
- DoD 8570.01-m IAT Level II certification.
- Experience with C, C#, C++, SQL, or Java.
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence, and GIT.
- Bachelor’s degree in STEM field.
- 9 total years of experience, 5 total years of position relevant experience.
- May be responsible for supervision and mentoring of subordinate staff
Primary desk work, sitting for long periods, use of standard office equipment.
Requires an active TS/SCI clearance. Employment is contingent on having or obtaining the required active security clearance or successfully passing the required background check, as well as other factors, including, but not limited to, drug screens.
Zapata Technology is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. AAP/EEO Employer: Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
Zapata Technology, Inc. provides reasonable accommodation to applicants who are veterans or who have disabilities and are unable to fully use our company application system. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, please notify Christina Hall, EEO Coordinator at ChristinaHall@ZapataTechnology.com