Information Technology | Annapolis Junction , MD , US
Zapata Technology is seeking a Software Engineer in Annapolis Junction, MD. Check out the details below and our awesome benefits here.
- Develop, maintain and enhance complex and diverse software systems
- Reviews and tests software components for adherence to the design requirements
- Document test results
- Resolve software problem reports
- Utilize software development and software design methodologies appropriate to the development environment
- Provide specific input to the software components of system design to include hardware/software tradeoffs, software reuse, use of commercial off-the-shelf/Government off-the-shelf in place of new development and requirements analysis and synthesis from system level to individual software components
Required Qualifications and Skills include:
- Ability to analyze user requirements to derive software design and performance requirements
- Debug existing software and correct defects
- Provide recommendations for improving documentation and software development process standards
- Design and code new software or modify existing software to add new features
- Integrate existing software into new or modified systems or operating environments
- Develop simple data queries for existing or proposed databases or data repositories
- No demonstrated experience is required. A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required Four (4) years of SWE experience on projects with similar software processes may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
Requires TS/SCI clearance with ability to obtain polygraph
Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Disabled/Veteran
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Zapata Technology, Inc. provides reasonable accommodation to applicants who are veterans or who have disabilities and are unable to fully use our company application system. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, please notify Christina Hall, EEO Coordinator at ChristinaHall@ZapataTechnology.com